Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Meet Snita Mahey

Snita Mahey was first seen on the silver screen in the movie Luck together with Imran Khan, Shruti Haasan & Sanjay Dutt. The sexy seductress of Luck regards herself as a new kid on the block. Here are a few interesting facts about the hot & happening Snita Mahey:

Birthday: 12-May

Interests: Singing (says she's a bathroom singer but is not as bad as other bathroom singers)

Favourite Actors: Hrithik Roshan & Akshay Kumar. Hrithik Roshan is mindblowing while Akshay Kumar is completely hilarious.

Favourite Actresses: Kareena Kapoor for her performance out of the world performance in Jab We Met

Favourite Movies: Jab We Met (Snita loves the childishness & natural performance of Bebo, says it cracks her up all the time)

A role Snita would love to reprise: Pakeezah (awe-inspiring & powerful role of Meena Kumari, it would be a dream to play that role for her)

Did you attend acting classes: I did a course from Kishore Namith’s acting classes but other than boosting my confidence it didn’t do much. Either you have it in you or you don’t.

Preconceived notion of Bollywood: I wasn’t really blind to it, but no matter where you are you have to be strong & learn how to handle such situations and people. Thankfully my parents have been my pillar of strength and due to their support I haven’t let such things get to me ever.

If not an actress: I really don’t know what I would have been!

No comments:

Post a Comment