Friday, September 11, 2009

Snita Mahey comes from the UK to rock Bollywood

Snita lived in UK before coming to India and as a kid she would run to her room & put on an Indian dress while watching Bollywood movies & start dancing. The sexy seductress from Soham Shah’s Luck says that she knew it back then that acting in Bollywood was her true calling.

“It was an experience of a lifetime, to work with the best in the Industry for my debut film, I couldn’t have asked for a much better beginning,” says Snita Mahey who has worked with Sanju baba, Soham Shah & Imran Khan in her debut movie. Born & brought up in London, Snita featured in the steamy title track 'Aazma Luck' of the movie with Sanjay Dutt. Snita got a lot of appreciation for her role in Soham Shah’s Luck and is over the moon today. (should be)

“Everyone made me feel home on the sets of Luck, Sanjay sir was a gem & I’m overjoyed with the response I’ve received. Luck is one of a kind film, it was a challenging experience indeed but also the most exciting. I love Soham’s work, Kaal was a treat and the film in itself was so different from anything ever made before,” says Snita. The actress who grew up watching Hindi films wouldn’t mind doing skinshow or an Item number again but doesn’t want to be stereotyped in a certain category and be left behind.

Snita Mahey is working hard & is gearing herself for her future projects, “For me its all about good work, I didn’t think twice before signing on for Luck and neither did I worry myself about being overshadowed. I believe in building myself and doing something different, I could have gone for a dancing around the trees role but it wouldn’t satisfy me as an actor.”

No comments:

Post a Comment